5 Tips to help you reach your feet!
- Soak your feet in warm water/ epsom salts or a good foot soak.
- If you cannot cut the toenails file them with a emery board or podiatry stainless steel nail file.
- Use a long handled toenail clippers or scissors to trim nails.
- Sit on the toilet with the lid down! Place a piece of kitchen towel with some foot cream on the paper, put on the floor and place your foot in the middle of the paper and cream and gently rub backwards and forth to moisturise your heels and soles.
- To help wash your feet use a easy feet foot scrubber , in the shower or bath the suckers stick to the floor, and the easy feet has brushes and a pumice for excellent foot cleaning and massaging